Talk the Talk is a mobile practice offering pediatric therapy services addressing;
- Speech delay including articulation and phonology
- Oral Motor Delays
- Language delay or ‘late talkers’
- Specific Language Impairment
- Feeding and Swallowing Disorders (Dysphagia)
- Apraxia of Speech
- Phonemic Awareness/Literacy Skills
- Receptive Language
- Expressive Language
- Auditory Processing difficulties
- Organization of Language
- Fluency (Stuttering)
- Voice Disorders
- Pragmatic Language (Social Language)
- Learning Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Hearing Impairment
- Global Development Delay
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Accent Modification
Talk the Talk offers full Evaluations & Assessments
We also offer services targeted at school readiness/ kindergarten prep.
Is your child shy or do you want to work on social skills?
We offer group therapy as well.
I loved working with Heather as she was always positive and helpful with feedback about the students she was working with. She always treated students with respect and they loved sessions with her. She was able to accommodate the needs of the students and teachers whilst also being flexible when the occasion demanded it.
I recommend her without hesitation.
Classroom Teacher Cycle 3 (9-12 year olds)